10. Your pet will experience less stress, in a familiar environment.
9. Your home will look occupied and less likely to be a crime statistic.
8. Your pet(s) will get the love and attention that they deserve.
7. Diet and exercise routines are not interrupted.
6. Travel trauma for both pet and owner is eliminated.
5. Pet's exposure to illnesses is gone.
4. Untrained or unwilling friends/family/neighbors need not be called.
3. We limit our clients to ensure top-notch, personalized care.
2. Quick response, you can call or text and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
1. Personalized, dependable, trustworthy, affordable, and veterinarian-recommended care.
Meal time duties
Dispense medicine and vitamins
Empty litter box
Rotate lights and blinds
Bring in mail, newspapers and packages
Empty pool strainers
Seek medical treatment, in emergencies
Director of Recreation and Fitness
Bindi is a Doberman. Whether it's a game of fetch, catch, or running as far as one can, Bindi is always up for the challenge. Her mission is to keep us active and on our toes at all times.
Isis is a Papillion. Isis is friendly and relaxed around everyone, but is definitely the enforcer in the family. Our office has rules and Isis is around to ensure that everyone follows them.
Miles is a long-haired Chihuahua. Every business needs an office clown and Miles is more than happy to take that role. He is excellent with people of all ages and is happiest when curled up in someone's lap.